We had a fantastic time at the Elmwood Zoo! The zoo first opened in 1924, when a private landowner donated a small piece of property and a handful of white-tailed deer to the borough of Norristown. As time progressed, upgrades became imperative to the living conditions of the animals. The program was a fun-filled, multi-sensory education program that engaged our residents with live animal interactions and artifact exploration. And our favorite part of the day was feeding the giraffes!
Read more in Out and About